Vittoria on the Walk
A traditional Italian restaurant feeding the people of Leith since 1970 and now managed by the third generation of Crollas.
Opened by Alberto Crolla way back in 1970, Vittoria on the Walk is one of Leith's best-known culinary landmarks. It's a lively establishment, divided into three separate dining rooms across a labyrinthine layout. The comprehensive menu is handsomely laid out and it's impressive to see common food allergens clearly noted for every single dish. Starters are divided into bread, olives and antipasti, none of which are so large they'll ruin your appetite. Meatballs are a comforting appetiser, with a tangy sweet and sour sauce, and the garlic bread is crisp and buttery. For mains, choose from a huge variety of pasta and risotto dishes, 18 pizzas, a generous selection of classic Italian dishes or steaks. There's also a dedicated vegan section featuring three starters, three mains and two desserts. Main meal portions are very generous, but if you still have room, then there's a whole world of desserts including a selection of 16 ice-cream flavours. With friendly and efficient staff added to the mix, Vittoria's is the sort of restaurant you could visit for any occasion.
- Delivery: https://deliveroo.co.uk/menu/edinburgh/calton/vittoria-leith-walk
- Private dining: Up to 65 covers
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Gluten-free options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 200 (40 outdoors)
- Largest group: 65
- Open since: 1970
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 17
- House wine: £18 per bottle
URGENT: You must stay at home except for shopping for basic necessities, daily exercise, any medical need and travelling to and from essential work.