Long-time West End favourite for lunch and early dinner or drinks in stylish surroundings.
This popular West End spot has tweaked to keep up with trends for over twenty years now. This year the spit roast is their thing, with an emphasis on chicken; leg, breast, half or whole. The drinks menu offers plenty for the wine, beer or cocktail lover, and welcoming staff are happy to offer recommendations. While tipples do tend towards the pricey side, there are regular deals to keep an eye out for – whether that's an ultimate double gin for a fiver or a porchetta, apple and black pudding fritter roll with a pint for around a tenner. Diners with an eye on the bottom line can also enjoy regular ‘two course’ deals, with dishes like chicken and chorizo terrine or smoked haddock and leek risotto on offer. Indigo Yard is a good all-rounder: a nice spot for a drink and a bite during the week, a lively Friday night or a chatty weekend brunch.
- Private dining: upstairs area 36 for dinner and 80 for drinks
- Provides: Gluten-free options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Live entertainment: Live music most Fridays, big sporting events on big screens.
- Capacity: 130
- Largest group: 100
- Open since: 1996
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 17
- House wine: £20 per bottle
URGENT: You must stay at home except for shopping for basic necessities, daily exercise, any medical need and travelling to and from essential work.