Dundee’s food and drink scene is transforming at a dynamic pace. Contemporary restaurants and enterprising bistros sit alongside cool coffee houses, tasteful cafés, craft beer bars and good food shops. From indy cafés to stylish diners, go-ahead greengrocers to brilliant bakers, we’ve tried to capture the flavours of the city.
Published in 2015, the Dundee Larder helps you discover the city’s revitalised food and drink landscape, delving into the stories, places and personalities which are shaping and defining it.
What’s in the Dundee Larder?
- Dundee’s new food and drink culture: how the city’s independent spirit has energised its resurgent restaurant, bar and café scene
- Cultured Cafés: full of personality, stories and local life, the cafés and coffee shops of Dundee are leading a spirited fightback against the indentikit high street
- Dundee Cake and Marmalade: find out how the city’s food heritage is being recognised and retained
- City Food Districts: our guide to the key quarters of Dundee if you’re hunting out good food and drink
- Where to Eat: detailed, independently compiled listings of where to eat out across the city, whether you’re looking for local produce, international options or good pub grub
- Where to Buy: a round-up of the best bakers, greengrocers and indy shops in Dundee
You can also explore the print edition below, or request a copy from our Shop
Dundee Larder has been developed by The List working in partnership with Dundee – One City, Many Discoveries.