Carrot Top's Café
This restaurant has ceased trading.
- Telephone 0141 552 9333
- Opening times Mon–Fri 8am–4pm; Sat & Sun 10am–3pm.
- Food served Mon–Fri 8am–4pm; Sat/Sun 10am–3pm
- Average price £4.95 (set lunch)
- Typical order Granary roll with salami, mixed leaves and sweet chilli mayo (£3.95)
- Website www.carrottopscafe.co.uk
Jump to comments (1)
This review is taken from the 2012 edition.
Stonking baps filled with great combos such as grilled Mediterranean veg and cream cheese or salami and sweet chilli. The soup and sandwich deal £4.95 is a bargain. There are at least two freshly made soups each day – time it right and it is whizzed up in front of your eyes. These are never dull and might include spicy carrot and coconut, mulligatawny or red pepper so it is perfect for comfort food in winter, but better still in summer when strolls beckon. Its location is key so grab a sanga and sit in St Andrews in the Square, or venture on to nearby Glasgow Green to admire the Doulton Fountain before heading in to the People’s Palace.
- Provides: Free wi-fi
- Open since: 2012
Comments & ratings
Average rating 1 review of Carrot Top's Café./5 from RSS feed of these comments