- Telephone 0141 339 2221
- Opening times Mon–Sat 8am–10pm; Sun 10am–10pm
- Food served Mon–Sat 9am–10pm; Sun 10am–10pm.
- Average price £11 (lunch); £11 (evening meal)
- Website www.nardinis.co.uk
Jump to comments (1)
This review is taken from the current (2013) edition.
A small-scale Glasgow outpost of the same iconic Scots-Italian chippy/ice-cream parlour of Largs seafront fame, Nardini’s popped-up on Byres Road in March 2012, styled in much the same Art Deco fashion as the mother restaurant but focusing predominately on the dessert end of business. And by the scoop load, with colourful globes of the frozen dairy stuff in all your favourite flavours impressively piled into the freezer counter. Savouries are limited to a selection of hot panini and focaccia sandwiches, all of a decent quality, and they do a good coffee too. But let’s face it – it’s the abundant choice of cones, sundaes, knickerbocker glories and enormo-sharers that you’ll most likely come for. Sea views sadly not included.
- High point: The ice-cream – what else?
- Low point: More hot food wouldn’t go amiss
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 40
- Open since: 2012