- Telephone 01382 201419
- Food served Tue–Thu 5.30–9pm; Fri/Sat 5.30–9.30pm. Closed Mon/Sun.
- Average price £20 (evening meal)
- Website www.piccolodundee.co.uk
Jump to comments
This review is taken from the 2011 edition.
An intimate, personal dining experience situated midway down the Perth Road in Dundee, this restaurant highlights classic European dishes with a hearty emphasis on Italian cuisine. Owner Athol Shepherd cooks with ingredients sourced from the surrounding area: seafood customarily arrives from Spink’s in Arbroath while the wine selection is curated by Aitken’s, a longtime Dundee wine merchant. A thoughtful selection of pasta, pizza, seafood, meat and vegetarian dishes are available while BYOB for £4.25 corkage is also available.
- Provides: Wheelchair access
- House wine: £15.95 per bottle
- BYOB: £5 corkage