- Telephone 0131 221 0632
- Bar open Mon–Sun noon–1am. Extended in Fest.
- Food served Mon–Sun noon–10pm
- Average price £13 (lunch); £16 (evening meal)
- Website www.hydeout.co.uk
Jump to comments (2)
This review is taken from the 2011 edition.
Hyde Out is somewhat less demure than its name suggests. Located by the canal terminus at Edinburgh Quay, it took over from the old Embark with a splash of publicity and a blizzard of blingin’ style in the autumn of 2010, providing a reinvigorating if somewhat exclusive presence for the area. The smart refit includes a statement John Harrington chandelier, made up of 600 crystal-cut champagne glasses, and specially commissioned Timorous Beasties wall coverings. Look out for exclusive spirits as well as extensive champagne and cocktail menus. Food is served, and there's an outside terrace and upstairs lounge that can be rented for private events. A slice of George Street by the canal. [Not recently visited.]
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 10
- Provides: Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- House wine: £14.50 per bottle
Comments & ratings
Average rating 1 review of Hyde Out./5 from RSS feed of these comments