- Telephone 01382 229494
- Bar open Mon–Sat 10–midnight; Sun 11–midnight.
- Food served Mon–Sat 10am–3pm; Sun 11am–6pm.
- Average price £10 (lunch)
- Website www.belhavenpubs.co.uk
A big, friendly bear of a place, the Trades House Bar is all tiled floors, stained glass windows and ornate cornicing, the large space being paradoxically cosy thanks to a number of separate snugs huddled in its corners. Populated by Dundonians of every flavour and persuasion, the Trades is simultaneously well known as a great place for a spot of lunch, a cracking pub for big screen sport and a generally welcoming evening pint venue to boot. The incredibly efficient staff deliver a mind-boggling range of beers and lagers in surroundings which are as welcoming as they are impressive.
- Provides: Wheelchair access