- Telephone 01382 221501
- Opening times Mon–Fri noon–2pm, 5–midnight; Sun noon–11.30pm.
- Food served Mon–Fri noon–2pm, 5–11pm; Sun noon–11pm.
- Pre-theatre times Mon–Fri 5–6.30pm
- Average price £6.95 (set lunch); £14 (evening meal)
- Pre-theatre price £9.95 (3 course)
- Website www.dilse-restaurant.co.uk
Jump to comments (1)
A custom-built, whitewashed brick of a building with a large glass frontage, Bangladeshi restaurant, Dil Se is modern and quietly classy. The menu has all the usual kind of stuff you’d expect from the subcontinent, and when it arrives, in massive portions, the meat is succulent and the sauces refreshingly tangy.
- Provides: Wheelchair access, Pre-theatre menu
- Open since: 2003
Comments & ratings
Average rating 1 review of Dil'se./5 from RSS feed of these comments