- Telephone 07771 968 233
- Opening times Mon–Sun 11am–5pm
- Food served Mon–Sun 11am–5pm.
- Average price £6 (lunch)
- Website oinkhogroast.co.uk
Jump to comments (3)
This review is taken from the current (2013) edition.
If the name doesn’t give the game away then the roast pig sitting in the window should do. This is the place to come for succulent, slow-roast pork stuffed into a roll. Pick your size, choose between white or brown roll, go traditional with apple sauce and crackling or be daring and top your pork with haggis and chilli sauce. The pig slowly diminishes throughout the day until it is all eaten, which means they are sometimes closed before 5pm. For a substantial, carnivorous treat on the go this is hard to beat, but vegetarians will probably want to keep on walking.
- High point: Pigging out on pig
- Low point: Vegetarians, look away now
- Provides: Children's portions
- Music on stereo: Radio in the background
- Capacity: 8
- Open since: 2008
Comments & ratings
Average rating 3 reviews of Oink./5 from RSS feed of these comments