The Brasserie at The Menzies Glasgow Hotel
- Telephone 0141 222 2929
- Opening times Mon–Sun 11am–11pm
- Bar open Mon–Sun 11am–11pm
- Food served Mon–Fri 7–9.30am, noon–2.30pm, 6–10pm; Sat 7.30–9.30am, 12.30–2.30pm, 7–10pm; Sun 7.30–10.30am, 12.30–2.30pm, 7–10pm
- Website www.bookmenzies.co.uk
Jump to comments (1)
This establishment has not been visited by The List's review team.
We believe that dining in our hotel should be a special experience. Freshly created using carefully selected ingredients and seasonal produce, our head chef takes particular pride in ensuring the dishes are prepared with the same passion whether you’re enjoying an intimate dinner in our contemporary award-winning, AA rosette, Brasserie restaurant or just and delicious snack in the cocktail bar
With the emphasis on choice and clean, fresh flavours, our restaurant offers an imaginative menu ranging from classic British food to the finest continental cuisine.
Text supplied by third party.
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 11
- Private dining: Up to 150 covers
- No. overnight rooms: 140
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access
- Music on stereo: Unplugged collection
- Capacity: 131
- Largest group: 131
- Open since: 2005
- House wine: £15.50 per bottle