- Telephone 0131 229 3834
- Opening times Mon–Sun 9am–1am
- Bar open Mon–Sun 9am–1am.
- Food served Mon–Sun 9am–10pm.
- Website www.linkshoteledinburgh.co.uk/index.html
The Links Hotel, nestled by the Meadows park to the south-west of Edinburgh city centre, is situated in the leafy haven of Bruntsfield and is within walking distance of Edinburgh Castle and the vibrant shopping precinct of Princes Street.
Emerging from a massive refurbishment programme in 2010/11 after a change in management, the Links Hotel now boasts a very modern new look creating an immaculate, warm and welcoming ambience.
The hotel has 22 en-suite bedrooms all with modern comforts to ensure you have a relaxing stay. Rooms feature satellite television and tea and coffee making facilities among other amenities.
And with the new Toro Tapas Bar & Grill opening at the Links we are delighted to offer a Tapas experience for lunch and dinner.
Our lively bar which always has a great buzz extends to our beer garden which overlooks the Bruntsfield Links and provides a bar bites menu for those who are looking for something light or an alternative to Tapas.
Text supplied by third party.
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 5
- No. overnight rooms: 26
- Provides: Children's portions, Wheelchair access, Outdoor tables, Live music, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Modern/alternative acoustic
- Capacity: 150 (200+ in summer with outside tables)
- Largest group: 50
- Open since: 2003
- House wine: £9.60 per bottle