The Doll's House Restaurant
- Telephone 01334 477422
- Opening times Mon–Sun noon–3pm, 5–10.30pm.
- Food served Mon–-Sun noon–-2.30pm, 5–-9.30pm.
- Pre-theatre times Mon–Sun 5–7pm
- Average price £6.95 (set lunch); £18 (evening meal)
- Website www.dolls-house.co.uk
Jump to comments (1)
This review is taken from the 2010 edition.
One of St Andrew's better respected restaurants, centrally situated with some attractive outdoor dining and serving an internationally influenced menu based on Scottish produce.
An imaginative French-inspired Scottish menu and an excellent location have made this one of St Andrews’ most established restaurants. Prices sit in the mid-to-upper range but good lunch and early evening deals, as well as regular special offers for those keeping an eye on their social networking pages, keep it very accessible. Alfresco tables are a great summer spot to try dishes such as grilled fillet of saithe with fricassée of artichoke and truffle.
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Pre-theatre menu, Outdoor tables
- Capacity: 120
- Largest group: 80
- Open since: 1995
- House wine: £12.95 per bottle
Comments & ratings
Average rating 1 review of The Doll's House Restaurant./5 from RSS feed of these comments