Samphire Seafood Bar and Grill at Orocco Pier
- Telephone 0870 118 1664
- Opening times Mon–Sun 9am–1am
- Bar open Mon–Sun 9am–1am
- Food served Mon–Sun 7am–10pm
- Pre-theatre times Mon–Fri noon–7pm
- Average price £10.95 (set lunch); £24 (evening meal)
- Pre-theatre price £10.95
- Website www.oroccopier.co.uk
Jump to comments (6)
This review is taken from the current (2013) edition.
As the go-to destination for a drink in South Queensferry, Orocco Pier’s stunning views of the Forth Rail and Road Bridge ensure it’s a popular, stylish haunt. While the Antico bar at Orocco has long been the default destination, its adjacent sister venture, the slick Samphire Seafood Bar and Grill, is picking up pace. As the name suggests, the emphasis is on seafood from langoustines and mussels to sea bream and squid, while for meat seekers, the chargrilled options are equally plentiful, rich with steaks, venison and lamb. Lunch and supper menus (£10.95 for 2 courses; £13.95 for 3) running Monday to Friday are great value.
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 14
- Private dining: Up to 120 covers
- No. overnight rooms: 17
- Provides: Gluten-free options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Pre-theatre menu, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Lounge music and smooth ambient sounds.
- Capacity: 110
- Largest group: 40
- Open since: 2003
- House wine: £19.95 per bottle
Comments & ratingsPost a comment
Average rating 5 reviews of Samphire Seafood Bar and Grill at Orocco Pier./5 from RSS feed of these comments