- Telephone 0141 576 0122
- Opening times Mon–Thu 9am–5pm; Fri 9am–5pm & 6pm–late; Sat 10am–5pm & 6pm–late; Sun 10am–5pm
- Food served Mon–Sat 9am–5pm; Sun 10am–4pm.
- Average price £11 (lunch)
- Website www.tribecacafe.com
This review is taken from the current (2013) edition.
Update July 2013: Since this review was published, Tribeca has come under new management and had a refurbishment. The menu is still North American food.
This café doesn't wear its USA theme lightly, with a yellow taxi and NYPD cruiser usually sat outside for diners on the al fresco tables to admire plus Americana draped around the tight space inside. It's all about the breakfasts and brunches here – whatever time of day – with plenty of bagels, croissants, lots of egg dishes including the five-egg omelettes, pancake stacks or the full monty yankee style. It all comes suitably big and tasty. Other items include panini, toasties and burgers, plus desserts such as cheesecakes, or just grab a good coffee and a big muffin and soak up the trans-Atlantic vibe.
- High point: Big badass breakfasts
- Low point: America in your face
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Pre-theatre menu, Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: alt-country
- Capacity: 30
- Largest group: 22
- Open since: 2005
Reviews & features
The best breakfasts in Glasgow29 Mar 2012
The best all-rounders in the west, plus a few specific breakfast-item highlights
Café Gandolfi 64 Albion Street, 552 6813, cafegondolfi.com Breakfast served: Mon-Sat 8am-noon; Sun 9am-noon. The long-standing, Scottish cuisine-focused eatery has beefed up its breakfasts in recent years, resulting in a menu with eight different egg…
Comments & ratingsPost a comment
Average rating 7 reviews of Tribeca./5 from RSS feed of these comments