Jute Café Bar
- Telephone 01382 909 246
- Bar open Mon–Sat 10am-midnight; Sun noon-midnight.
- Food served Mon–Sat 10am–4pm, 5–9.30pm; Sun noon—4pm, 5–8.30pm.
- Pre-theatre times Mon–Sun 5–6.30pm
- Average price £14 (lunch); £21 (evening meal)
- Pre-theatre price £13.50
- Website www.dca.org.uk
Jump to comments
This review is taken from the 2011 edition.
Jute offers a bit of everything for those interested in checking out Dundee Contemporary Arts, or indeed anyone just passing. A reasonably priced snack menu is available alongside a full dinner menu. Fish and Vegetarian options are a big feature on the dinner menu, including a gorgeous mushroom and blue cheese risotto. Meat eaters will find the rib-eye steak just as delicious. Mid-range to expensive prices, quality this high is tough to find elsewhere in the city centre.
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Pre-theatre menu, Outdoor tables, Live music
- Capacity: 50
- Largest group: 30
- Open since: 1997