Deans at Let's Eat
- Telephone 01738 643377
- Food served Tue–Sat noon–2pm, 6.30–9.45pm. Closed Sun/Mon.
- Average price £12 (lunch); £15 (evening meal)
- Website www.letseatperth.co.uk
Jump to comments (1)
This review is taken from the current (2013) edition.
Deans @ Let’s Eat in the Fair City’s Kinnoull Street bills itself as 'a true taste of Scotland'. The restaurant’s family team of head chef Willie Deans, his wife Margot, and sons Lee (the manager) and young Jamie (already a talented chef), serve vibrant modern Scottish lunches and dinners, made from scratch using local, seasonal ingredients, artfully presented on the plate in creative flavour combinations. The kind staff and welcoming atmosphere of comfortable sofas for sipping cocktails or aperitifs amid a décor of warm red walls and coves of wine bottles also help make this a pleasant experience.
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 10
- Private dining: Up to 25 covers
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Pre-theatre menu, Free wi-fi
- Capacity: 65
- Largest group: 65
- Open since: 2005
- House wine: £18.95 per bottle
- BYOB: £5 corkage