- Telephone 0141 357 4711
- Food served Mon–Fri noon–2pm, 5.30–9.15pm; Sat 5.30–9.15pm; Sun 6.30–8.45pm
- Pre-theatre times Mon–Thu 5.30–7.30pm
- Website www.argyllhotelglasgow.co.uk
Jump to comments (1)
This establishment has not been visited by The List's review team.
Tucked away on the garden level of the Argyll Hotel, Sutherlands offers an elegant respite from the bustle of Glasgow's Sauciehall Street. Traditional décor with tartan accents adds to the hearty welcome of the roaring fire, while subtle lighting keeps things snug and intimate. The menu changes seasonally, featuring Scottish-inspired dishes such as breast of chicken stuffed with haggis and drizzled with balmoral sauce or classic pan-fried sirloin steak served with onions and mushrooms.
Text supplied by third party.
- Private dining: Up to 24 covers
- No. overnight rooms: 38
- Provides: Children's portions, Children's high chairs
- Capacity: 50
- Largest group: 60
- Open since: 1997
- House wine: £12.50 per bottle