- Telephone 0141 204 5188
- Opening times Mon–Sun 9.30am–11pm.
- Bar open Mon–Sat noon–midnight; Sun 12.30–11pm
- Food served Sun 12.30–10.30pm; Mon noon–10.30pm; Tue–Thu noon–11pm; Fri/Sat noon–11.30pm
- Pre-theatre times Sun–Wed 5–9pm
- Website www.latasca.co.uk
Jump to comments (1)
La Tasca Spanish Tapas Bar and Kitchen is situated in the heart of the city, just five minutes walk from George Square, Buchanan Street and Argyll Street.
Our city-centre restaurant is the ideal place to relax and unwind, after a long day’s work. With our dedicated bar, why not sample our tapas with a glass of wine or two, after work, with some friends? Enjoy your weekend with us on our lively Friday and Saturday or spend some time here with your family on Sunday. We know how to throw a Spanish fiesta like no one else in Glasgow – get in touch for some help with your special occasions and private events.
Text supplied by third party.
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 19
- Private dining: Up to 33 covers
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Gluten-free options, Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Latin pop
- Capacity: 120
- Largest group: 120
- Open since: 1999
- House wine: £12.95 per bottle