The Bank Bar
- Telephone 0131 556 9940
- Opening times Mon–Sat 9am–1am; Sun 12.30pm–1am
- Bar open Mon–Sat 9am-1am; Sun 12.30pm–1am
- Food served Mon–Sun 9am-9pm
- Pre-theatre times N
- Website www.festival-inns.co.uk
Jump to comments (1)
This establishment has not been visited by The List's review team.
The Bank Hotel located on The Royal Mile in the heart of the city centre,offers an alternative luxury hotel experience in one of Edinburgh's mostprestigious historic landmarks.Hosting an intimate 9 beautiful fully refurbished bedrooms ranging from ourstylish 'Mile' bedrooms to our spacious 'Royal Mile' bedrooms, our crisp andclean interiors and décor is the perfect base to explore our great city withan ideal location. With such an excellent location, transport is not necessary, however,Waverley Train Station is only two minutes walk away and Edinburgh Airport canbe accessed via the Airlink bus service which runs every 10 minutes from theairport to the city centre. We look forward to welcoming you to the BankHotel.
Text supplied by third party.
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 3
- Private dining: Up to 20 covers
- No. overnight rooms: 9
- Provides: Children's portions, Outdoor tables, Live music, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: 80’s rock
- Capacity: 100
- Largest group: 40
- Open since: 1998
- House wine: £10.50 per bottle