- Telephone 0141 333 0869
- Opening times Mon–Sun noon–midnight
- Bar open Mon–Sat noon–midnight; Sun 12.30pm–midnight.
- Food served Mon–Sun noon–9pm
This establishment has not been visited by The List's review team.
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 9
- Private dining: N
- Provides: Outdoor tables, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Indie & new bands
- Capacity: 45
- Largest group: 10
- Open since: 2006
- House wine: £12.95 per bottle
Reviews & features
Bar Crawls: Glasgow - The Sauchiehall Street Saunter18 Nov 2011
Making the most of Glasgow city centre drinking
Both ‘pub crawl’ and ‘Sauchiehall Street’ can evoke images of large groups of revellers staggering from one ropey watering hole to the next, the night hurtling towards a climax of kebab sauce and lost cloakroom tickets. Well this route aims to redress…
Beer Gardens in Glasgow1 Jun 2009
Summer is all about the great outdoors, so there’s nothing sweeter than enjoying a pint in the sunshine. Here’s our guide to the best beer gardens in Glasgow.