- Telephone 0141 637 0711
- Opening times Daily 5–11pm.
- Food served Mon–Sun 5–10.30pm.
- Pre-theatre times Mon–Sun 5–6.30pm
- Average price £12 (evening meal)
- Pre-theatre price £9.95 3 course
- Website www.ashokasouthside.info
Jump to comments
This review is taken from the current (2013) edition.
See Ashton Lane branch for review
Come dine with us in the cosy intimacy of the Ashoka Southside Restaurant. We've been tantalising the tastebuds of Glasgow's curry loving southsiders for over two decades with our exotic blend of freshly prepared fine Indian cuisine served up in style by our friendly team. To herald the arrival of 2012 we have a dynamic new management duo of Immy and Shalabh and a new look restaurant which offers diners even more privacy to relax and enjoy a bit of pampering over a delicious chicken tikka masala and a perfectly chilled sauvignon! Free WIFI is also on the menu so you can stay in touch with the outside world or keep the kids amused while you dine! If you are planning a birthday, anniversary or special celebration we also have an elevated section at the rear of the restaurant which is perfect for parties of up to 20 people. We know times are tough, so every month throughout the year we will be offering our customers a host of hot deals so you can continue to indulge in your favourite Indian food whether dining in the Ashoka South Side or at home. Have a taster of what's to come by clicking on the 'Look What's Cooking' section and we look forward to welcoming you soon!
Text supplied by third party.
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 5
- Delivery: £1.75
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Wheelchair access, Pre-theatre menu, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: hindi, instrumental
- Capacity: 60
- Largest group: 25/30
- Open since: 1988
- House wine: £13.95 per bottle