- Telephone 0141 334 8894
- Food served Mon–Wed 9am–7pm; Thu–Sat 9am–midnight; Sun 10am–6pm.
- Average price £8 (lunch); £10 (evening meal)
- Website www.cafecherubini.com
Jump to comments (2)
This review is taken from the current (2013) edition.
Café Cherubini is a sort of hybrid of trattoria and café – it offers all the standard café items such as fry-ups and filled rolls, soup and baked potatoes, along with a range of straightforward Italian influenced dishes such as focaccia, antipasti, salads and pastas which carry the menu into the evening. Something about the combination of slightly kitschy décor, huge windows and under-awning outdoor seating make you feel like you might have been transported to somewhere a bit more continental. The café has chalked up 15 years in the West End which makes it something of an institution; its sunny aspect and view onto the busy Great Western Road continue to make it a popular stop off for a coffee and a bit of people watching.
- High point: Great for watching the world go by
- Low point: The quirky interior is feeling a bit tired
- Number of wines sold by the glass: 6
- Private dining: 20 (mezzanine)
- Provides: Vegetarian options (at least ¼ main courses), Children's portions, Children's high chairs, Outdoor tables, Live music, Free wi-fi
- Music on stereo: Classic rock n pop
- Capacity: 50
- Largest group: 50
- Open since: 1998
- House wine: £15.95 per bottle
Comments & ratings
Average rating 2 reviews of Café Cherubini./5 from RSS feed of these comments